Wednesday 20 July 2022

Not sure which iosgods app I’ve paid for none download

I joined your site for the second time and after buying a $24 or so renewal sub on old account then realised I do not have that phone anymore. So I just started a new account and sub and got approved. But now I can not get app or app+ and not so sure as to why , is there any way to be emailed the direct link like was done before so I can actually download the app. I try on your site and it just makes a constant circle to nowhere. So if you could help me in some to load it and get to use that would be great my account names is Adz888 and my old one is 13BTRX3 which also paid today for a renewal. Thanks for your time hope to hear back. Adem

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/UyOG3Hb

No comments:

Post a Comment