Friday 19 August 2022

I want to get into App/AppStore kit - Cracking

Hello Guys, I want to patch IPAs and unlock premium features. I know C++ and Assembly x86 but no ARM. Do you guys know how to get started with it. I already installed theos on my device and putty and winscp on my Windows PC and can easily connect my Iphone with my PC using ssh. The IPA I want to crack is called "Goodnight". An "Agora" based realtime Voice Chat App. The App has many In-App purchases. I started to decrypt the IPA using CrackerXI+ and dragged it on my PC, then I opened the Binary "GoodnightReact.FILE" using IDA Pro. I found many strings related to the Store kit like "paymentQueue:updatedTransactions:". But how do I actually patch and activate the premium features in the IPA? Thanks in Advanced.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/olHZRVN

No comments:

Post a Comment