Saturday 19 November 2022

Filza error 101 / and not possible copy any file on [ROOT] folders

Hi everyone!!! I'm sorry to write this post that is probably repeated, but I'm a bit new to this and I can't find a solution. I have an iphone 5s ios 12.5.6 freya jailbreak device, in which I have downloaded the latest version of Filza 3.9.8 and have paid for the license. The problem is that I try to copy a file to a folder in (ROOT) but it won't let me, a screen appears that says processing but it freezes without actually pasting the file, in any other folder it does it without problem but in (ROOT ) is impossible for me. I have tried other older versions and in those I get ERROR 101. I have two more devices in which I do not have these problems because in the iphone5s yes? Can someone help me solve it? It's the only device where I can use a hack because I can't download the games on the other old ones because they're outdated. I appreciate any help!!! THANK YOU!! I have also tried to use filzaescaped but the folders look empty

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/sA3MLv9

No comments:

Post a Comment