Wednesday 25 January 2023

Error 2 in Theos, and i need sdk iPhone11,2

Hello everyone, I recently ran into a problem like Error 2 in Theos I tried to compile on the phone, but I failed because theos does not work with taurine 14.3 with sunstorm rollback (or I tried it badly) I tried to compile on linux, but there was error 2, and on windows, first through the ubuntu terminal where I tried to move the sdk to the sdks/ folder and the 255 character limit in the windows path stopped me with an error, I also tried through cygwin64, but there I failed I tried to compile a regular ted2 mmt, via the sdk iPhone11,2, but it was broken (probably), I wanted to download the sdk from github, but it wasn't there, are there people who could help me with my problem?

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/qxCQgkV

No comments:

Post a Comment