Thursday 26 January 2023

Marvel contest of champions vip jailbreak missing features

Hey, I installed the MARVEL Contest of Champions v37.2.2 +11++ Amazing Cheats! from the vip section. I first in stalled it using “normal install” and found out that the damage multiplier feature wasn’t working (the other 4 features in the screenshot do work) and a lot of other features don’t even show up (see screenshot). I then removed it from Cydia and installed it with the iGameGod install. Unfortunately it didn’t change anything. I’m using an iPhone 7 with iOS 14.0.1. Screenshot in game Help is much appreciated! Edit: thank you for your reply, I didn't know that oops🙈 But were the other features removed or is something wrong on my end?

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/cxvBRmz

No comments:

Post a Comment