Thursday 9 February 2023

Anti-Revoke Method - No Jailbreak Required

Please note beforehand that this was not discover by me. I just found it on the internet. Here is the link with instructions. Read below before opening link I recommend you use NextDNS. No need to download, just search it up, open the website, sign in. Then do the instructions. If you have problems, read the comments. They are all solved. Pros- No revokes!!! Cons- Cannot download other tweaked apps/certificates/or whatever you call it because you have banned the website Will have to disable it if you want another app, meaning that it will get revoked if Apple did it. Developers have to still create certificates for new people or for updates, etc. May cause problems like unavailable to use App Store. I hope this helps you, and comment if it doesn’t work or something. Thanks to EmorWhy.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/ESFD3I6

No comments:

Post a Comment