Saturday 18 February 2023

Guru Meditation ERROR (-22421): This action could not completed. Try again later.

Greetings, Might anyone have the same error like this please help or share how to fix it. I install Archero last week using sideload and it works like magic, but after seven days its says this app is not available. So, I did the same method like last time. Now, I'm having trouble sideloading and it gives me this error. ERROR:Guru Meditation 0db732@245:3aea77 Login failed (-2241): This action could not be complated, Try again. I also been searching some answer like but no luck. I did some basic trouble shooting like restarting my pc and phone, still. But before this error i managed to install some apps four apps to be exact and then there it goes. I'm using iOS 16.3 on an iPhone 12 and Sideload v.028 Thanks!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/i1W0MdN

No comments:

Post a Comment