Monday 27 March 2023

deobfuscating ios dll

I am just starting out my journey with modding IAP files. I use dnSPY to find the offsets of the methods I want to change and then use an arm64 to hex converter to then apply these changes. I have been stumped with this code shown in the picture. () I have not found any useful methods for the past couple days of searching which leads me to believe they lie within the gibberish labels of methods. Some quick reasearch leads me to believe these methods have been obfuscated. So far I have tried using de4dot to deobfuscate the code but it showed no difference after completing. Has anyone seen this style of obfuscation or know/have a tool that can tackle this. The game in question is Survivor.io and I am happy to provide the decrypted dll files if it would help. Many thanks, A noob trying to learn modding

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/bm7SKNL

No comments:

Post a Comment