Wednesday 29 March 2023

India Google Play Store account needed

I know it's a bit off topic but my question is, does anyone have experience buying game subscriptions from the Indian Store? From what I've noticed, the price differences are huge. For example, the cost of purchasing a subscription that costs USD 9,99 in other countries is only USD 0.12 in India. You can easily buy gift cards for Indian Play Store, but setting up an account is a problem. I have a coupon. I tried to create a new account via VirtualBox, VPN secured but it doesn't go through. Does anyone have experience in this topic or have a suitable account? I will gladly buy. Alternatively, I will pay for help in buying a subscription. The subscription he wants to buy has an internal account of the authors of the application, so it's only about the payment itself.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/0Q4Rphl

No comments:

Post a Comment