Thursday 30 March 2023

The Spike - Volleyball Story Sideloadly Not Working

I've been trying to hack this game and the only thing I could come across for IOS was IGameGod, so I attempted to use sideloadly to help me with this. Everything works fine until I press start where the process fails at 40% during the VerifyingApplication Stage. I am currently using Sideloadly v0.40.3 on a Windows 11 device, the latest IGG .deb, decrypted Volleyball Story .ipa (I have tried using past versions as well, all of which are from armconverter.com), with no luck. Here is my error: Signing... Connecting... Uploading... Installing... Installing 99%: Installed? Installing 5%: CreatingStagingDirectory Installing 15%: ExtractingPackage Installing 20%: InspectingPackage Installing 30%: PreflightingApplication Installing 40%: VerifyingApplication Installing 99%: Installed? Installation failed: 3892346903 ApplicationVerificationFailed (Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.XXXXXX/extracted/Payload/thespike_1_1_22.app : 0xe8008017 (A signed resource has been added, modified, or deleted.)) Done. Before you ask: Yes I have synced my device using the latest web version of Itunes, as well as confirmed the date and time as well as wifi between the two devices. The .ipa file was from here: https://ift.tt/y2hQwmz spike I appreciate all the support for stuff like this, thank you to anyone who is able to help.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/bJwsOfB

No comments:

Post a Comment