Saturday 17 June 2023

iGameGod not working since update 0.4.1.1. (iOS 13.3 unc0ver)

I had an older version of iGameGod installed previously. Maybe 0.3.9.X something. IGG was working flawlessly. A couple of days ago I have updated it to the latest version and right after the respring it showed an error message when opening some of my apps, for example when opening Messenger or Instagram - the error was: [“Unable to load contents”] with a single OK option. I am 100% sure it was caused by IGG because the error came up only until I opened the updated version of it. After opening the IGG app, it never came up again. And ever since then IGG is not working. I can toggle the on/off switches for the apps, but the overlay is not present when opening any games or apps. The icon is gone. Before the update the IGG switch was on I think only for one of my games (BBTAN), at least that’s tha only one I am sure of. It stayed on even after the update and the overlay was also showing up in the game, only for BBTAN. But when I switched the toggle to off and to on again, the overlay disappeared from that game too. So it seems like when I toggle IGG on for any app or game now, it just doesn’t register my switch - if that makes sense. I tried everything. Re-jailbreak, reinstall, respring, ldrestart, I even deleted all the “igamegod” files via Filza. Nothing works. Worst thing is that I can’t even downgrade IGG. Will you please help me resolve this problem? I am ready to provide any logs neccessary. I saw that I am not the only one who has this problem since the update.

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/SEJ0Yqz

No comments:

Post a Comment