Monday 26 June 2023

Question About Downloading iGameGod via App

Hi! I had a couple of questions. I was banned from a game because, obviously, I was using cheats in it. Unfortunately, it banned me by my device ID and, since I’m on iOS, I can’t reset it. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app doesn’t work, of course, since it still tells me that I am banned. Would I be able to use the game by using a fake device ID (since I’ve read it’s an option with iGG)? Couple of other questions, haha. From my understanding, iGameGod comes with the purchase of the App+. Do I have to be an Apple Developer to use that option, or is it included since I payed for the app? Sorry for all of the questions! I really want to get back to playing that game lol. Thank you!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/8Zjr5xP

No comments:

Post a Comment