Wednesday 30 August 2023

Getting unbanned

Good day i have a problem with the iosgods ver of a game (the arcana) when i get it from this site , it would notify me that i have been banned , I thought that it was the whole phone of something of that sort that have been banned, but when I tried it without the hack, it worked just fine, so is there anything i can do to play the hacked ver? I even thought it was my iosgods acc was the one that got banned by the game so I tried making another one but it didnt work either, it wouldn’t let try signing into a game acc it would just tell me that i have been banned and I can’t do anything else i hope that theres a solution to this also , is there anything i can do to delete the iosgods acc that i made to try fixing the thing? Or to emerge accounts for example? and thank u

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/npu8LJY

No comments:

Post a Comment