Thursday 24 August 2023

Need help with palera1n Jailbreak

Hi all, I recently bought a bulk lot of old iPhones at an auction. One of the phones, an iPhone 6S has an Apple ID and Passcode lock on it. I was trying to run DarkRa1n iCloud Bypass for iOS 15 and iOS 16 which as a prerequesite needs palera1n Jailbreak to be performed. This is where I am getting confused. The phone has been updated to the latest iOS using iTunes. I have the tried running the palera1n jailbreak in both Mac OS and Windows. It all seems to run successfully however as I do not have the Passcode and Apple ID I cannot get into the phone to do anymore on the jailbreak process. When I check the phone with 3uTools it reports that the phone is not Jailbroken. For the jailbreak to work do I need to perform more steps beyond entering the passcode and Apple ID? Is this why 3uTools is reporting the phone as not jailbroken? If so, is there any way I can jailbreak the phone without access to the passcode and Apple ID? Or am I basically screwed!?! My goal is to run either DarkRa1n iCloud Bypass for iOS 15 and iOS 16 or iSkip iCloud Bypass for iOS 15 - iOS 16. Remembering the phone has a passcode and Apple ID lock on it. Regards, fbagnato

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/uMhiCkl

No comments:

Post a Comment