Monday 18 September 2023

Dc Heroes and Villains Hack no longer working

I installed the hack yesterday and it worked fine. Now today, I can’t open it at all. I’ve downloaded and redownloaded it several times as well as through Sideloadly and AltServer, but the Sideloadly ipa won’t let me get past the tutorial and the AltServer ipa keeps telling me there’s an update which takes me to the App Store to download the original App Store version of the game, which I do and low and behold, no hack. I’ve been struggling to figure this out all day and I really want to use this hack and play the game so can someone please help me figure this out? I’m on iOS 16.6.1. Thank you EDIT: I have the option to upgrade to iOS 17. Should I try that to see if that fixes the problem?

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/SuWfwOq

No comments:

Post a Comment