Friday 29 September 2023

I can't install any mod or tool jailbroken

Hello everybody , For a few days I haven't been able to install a menu mod or tools on Saily, Filza or Sileo whereas before I had no problem I'll explain the whole situation to you, I have an iPhone 13 with IOS 15.1.1 Jailbreaker with Xina15 when I download a mod menu or a tool I generally open it with Saily but the latter gives me an error message (impossible to unpack the package) so I try with Filza directly but when I want to install it I have the window that opens but nothing happens and with Sileo it's not better, when I go through Sileo nothing happens I use Filza File Manager x64 version 4.0.1-4 from TIGI Software Does anyone have a solution to offer me? 🤔

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/sLWdD4h

No comments:

Post a Comment