Monday 18 December 2023

Not able to get cloned discord working properly

Hey, so I've been trying to clone the Discord IPA and changing the info.plist but it doesn't work properly. I'm able to install the IPA and open the app but it seems like it's still connected to the original Discord app containers/team ID/keychain, so it automatically shares info with the cloned IPA and thinks it's the original Discord app. I was wondering if there are any apps or computer applications I can use to edit the product identifier/team ID/keychain since they somehow just share the same one every time. (I have seen clones that are working with modified keychain and team bundles, but they're older versions of the IPA and I do not like the old app since it's slow. I can link the cloned IPA if anyone wants to look into it) Screenshot of the team ID

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/k26ACZD

No comments:

Post a Comment