Monday 15 January 2024

Suggestion for mobile menu with node server

Hello there, I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a project I'm working on. I have a game that is now EOS and we are planning on making a private server for it. The issue is being able to switch out the URL the game is connecting to. Right now we have an Android version of the game that is modded to send its request to the local address of 127.0.0.1:8000. We have a companion app that has an input for the new server server address that runs a node server on the same local port to forward the requests too (node is needed as their are special headers that need to be generated). The template I used for the node app on Android has one for iOS too but it's old and I couldn't get it to build on my xcode. I was wondering if it's possible to take the framework of that app and somehow make an embed mod menu for the game that can use the switch inputs from say the Nic menu (see below) and run the node server that way. I don't know if this will work. If anyone has any suggestions for the best way to go about doing this, please let me know. Thanks!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2bMK6VY

No comments:

Post a Comment