Sunday 24 October 2021

.deb file reading (alternatively, directions to how to make "premium" or "unlock" mods)

Hello, I wanted to read a .deb file and the code or whatever to gain firsthand experience on what the final product should look like. However, reading it with a text editor gives some random characters I've never seen before in my life, and reading with WinRAR gives me the same 2 CONTENT files with just introduction and about stuff, both with the same things inside. How can I do this? Alternatively, like the title says, could someone please direct me on how to make a mod menu where you unlock characters for free or something like that? The game I'm trying to hack is Cytus II; I am aware that there is already a hack for that, but I'd like to make one for myself. Thank you!

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/3GeYzat

No comments:

Post a Comment