Monday 25 October 2021

IDA 7.3 Live Debugger Issues

Hello, I’m sure you see me often in these topics. I’m currently in the process of learning how to hack games and I’ve ran into some issues, again. All day today, I’ve been trying to figure out how to work the debugger on IDA Pro. Here are the steps I’ve taken: 1. Open IDA Pro & load cracked binary with the global-meta.data already done. 2. Used 3uTools for SSH Tunnel. 3. Opened game on phone. 4. Open Putty >> debugserver 127.0.0.1:22 -a binaryname (Waiting on Process) 5. Opened LLDB.cmd >> process connect connect 127.0.0.1:22 (Doesn’t Work) Settings on IDA PRO >> Debug Options > Filled Host Name / Port Pressing Attach / Start is just a bundle of error pop-ups. Open to all help 🤍

from iOSGods RSS Feed https://ift.tt/2XFyhMS

No comments:

Post a Comment